Listen to this article
- Presentation Slides for Developers
- WinBox is a professional HTML5 window manager for the web: lightweight, outstanding performance, no dependencies, fully customizable, open source!
- A curated list of awesome stock photography, video and illustration websites.
- Record your terminal and generate animated gif images or share a web player link terminalizer.com
- Open Source Guides (opensource.guide) are a collection of resources for individuals, communities, and companies who want to learn how to run and contribute to an open source project.
- A CSS course for web developers who want to be magicians.
- A lot of information on AWS is already written. Most people learn AWS by reading a blog or a “getting started guide” and referring to the standard AWS references. Nonetheless, trustworthy and practical information and recommendations aren’t easy to come by. AWS’s own documentation is a great but sprawling resource few have time to read fully, and it doesn’t include anything but official facts, so omits experiences of engineers. The information in blogs or Stack Overflow is also not consistently up to date.
- This guide is by and for engineers who use AWS. It aims to be a useful, living reference that consolidates links, tips, gotchas, and best practices. It arose from discussion and editing over beers by several engineers who have used AWS extensively.
- A set of guidelines for a specific programming language that recommends programming style, practices, and methods for each aspect of a program written in that language.
- A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
- A comments system powered by GitHub Discussions. Let visitors leave comments and reactions on your website via GitHub!
- Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it.
- Comments and Feedbacks are welcomed 🙂